A toolkit for creative people exploring alternative career paths
So, you still love being a designer (some of the time) but it feels like you’re on the verge of a meltdown…
You’re drained, stressed and constantly thinking about quitting, not to mention sick of staring at a screen for eight hours a day.
(It’s not just your imagination, a recent survey found that 58% of graphic designers work more than 40 hours a week, and 78% put in more hours than they were paid for).
Something has to change, but the thought of making a switch is overwhelming right now.
“I can’t stop wondering… is there life after graphic design?”
You’re at a crossroads in your design career, and you wish you knew which path to take.
Maybe you want to execute your own ideas for once, instead of your clients.
Maybe you want to make a difference in the world (without being stuck in an office on someone else’s schedule).
Maybe you just don’t want to be the SUPER GRUMPY graphic designer any more.
It’s time to reimagine your relationship with the design profession
What if you had a compass to guide you into an energising new phase of your professional life?
The Undesign Career Workshop is a complete framework for figuring out which path to take next in your journey as a designer. Undesign is made up of 8 modules which are sent to you by email, usually with an exercise for you to complete in response.
Working at your own pace, you’ll:
- Get perspective on your career so far, and make sense of the motivations and forces that shaped it
- Redefine what ‘meaingful’ means to YOU (and no-one else)
- Explore alternative careers, without quitting the safety net of your day job first — a system for devising and testing career experiments.
- Get an outside perspective on your talents and possible career paths from the people who know you best — your family and friends
- Find and visualise your personal talisman — something in your life which inspires you to reach your maximum potential.
- Connect and grow with a community of like-minded creatives who will help you with your onwards journey
Be first to know when the Undesign Workshop launches
(I’ll also send you my weekly-ish newsletter in the meantime)