My name is James Greig, and you’re probably reading this because you saw my talk at Life.Time.Value Conference.
If you’re feeling inspired to start writing, check out my 7 Days of Writing course. Launching very very soon.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Download the slides from my talk (as a PDF)
- The accountability hacks I used to blog 30,000 words in 30 days
- 10 kinds of writing to experiment with on a daily basis
- Fewer, better, shorter emails
- Don’t make it about you (an introduction to copywriting for the web)
- If you want to be a writer, writing is not a choice
Books on writing
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Writing That Works - third edition by Kenneth Roman
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
Some articles you might enjoy
- How to stop being a graphic designer
- The unspoken D word that eats you from the inside
- A freelance graphic designer’s survival guide
- Your job is an escape route, not a trap.
- I never finish anyth-
- Why I cycled 100 miles to meet my first customer